Tetanus Shots at City of Orange Public Library
Tetanus vaccinations have arrived and the county will be holding Tdap clinics September 8-12, 2017. The tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis vaccination is being offered for those that have been working in or around the flooded waters. You do not need a tetanus vaccination if you have had the vaccine in the past 10 years but are eligible to receive a booster if it has been 5 years since your last shot.
First United Methodist Church located at 501 N. Main Street Vidor, Tx
- Friday, September 8th 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, September 9th 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Orange City Library located at 220 5th Street Orange, Tx
- Sunday, September 10th 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Monday, September 11th 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Pinehurst city council room located at 2497 MLK Jr. Drive Orange, Tx
- Tuesday, September 12th 10:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
First Responders only: Vidor City Hall located at Grand St, Vidor, Tx
- Friday, September 8th 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (must show government ID or be in uniform)
We ask that all residents please be patient at the vaccination sites and, if possible, use the vaccination site closest to their residential area.
Future clinic dates will be available when additional vaccines arrive.
The Center for Disease Control website https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/vis/vis-statements/tdap.html has more information about the Tdap vaccination.