For several years, Waste Management has partnered with the City of Orange to provide trash and bulk collection services to residents. To make trash and bulk collection in Orange as efficient and reliable as possible, please review and follow the guidelines below:
REGULAR WASTE SERVICE GUIDELINES
Regular waste collection will be once-a-week and limited to the provided waste cart. Please follow the following placement guidelines:
- Have your cart at the curb by 6:30 AM on your service day
- Place all trash inside the Waste Management provided cart. ASL trucks collect one side of the street at a time and will only collect trash inside the cart.
- Do not overfill the cart. The lid must be securely closed.
- Place cart 5 feet from any obstructions, such as vehicles, mailboxes, meter boxes, cable boxes, or trees – and within 1 foot of the curb with handles facing away from the curb. Do not place the cart on an incline or slanted area.
- Keep area clear for easy access by collection trucks. Space regular waste cart and bulk items 2-3 feet apart.
Please contact the City of Orange at 409.883.1081 or visit www.orangetexas.net
NEED EXTRA SERVICE?
Orange residents may contact City Hall at 409.883.1081 or 409.886.3611 to purchase an extra service sticker or to order an extra cart for an additional fee.
BULK COLLECTION GUIDELINES
Bulk collection will be once-a-week with two (2) items. Collection will be at the curb.
ACCEPTABLE ITEMS INCLUDE:
- Household furniture
- Appliances with CFCs removed*
- Moving boxes (broken down and bundled)
- Oversized waste customary to normal household operations
Brush- For the safety and protection of our employees and equipment, we do require that branches and tree trimmings be no greater than three inches (3”) in diameter and be cut, tied, and bundled in four foot (4’) lengths weighing no more than forty to fifty pounds (40-50 lbs.). No containers over 45 gallons.
UNACCEPTABLE ITEMS INCLUDE:
- Appliances containing CFCs
- Vehicles and parts
- Concrete, brick, asphalt, and roofing
- Large pieces of metal
- Motor oil (and used filters)
- Construction debris
- Household waste
*Please note! WM can no longer dispose of CFC refrigerant containing items (i.e., refrigerators, freezers, etc.)
A collection services flyer may be printed HERE.
Notice of Public Meeting On Collective Bargaining For The International Association of Firefighters Local #1432
Collective Bargaining Negotiations between the City of Orange and the International Association of Firefighters Local #1432. July 19, 2019 at 10:00am.
Collective Bargaining Negotiations between the City of Orange and the Orange Municipal Police Association. July 18, 2019 at 5:00pm.