Utility, Water, Sewer, and Sanitation Rates
|Water/Sewer Service Requests||409.883.1081|
|Ramie Howlett, Customer Service Manager||409.883.1065|
|Timmy Campbell, Water Utilities Manager||409.988.7335|
|Debra Gauthier, Manager’s Secretary||409.883.1901|
|Water/Sewer Chief Operator||409.988.7336|
Advantages of City Water
- It’s affordable. Orange citizens pay $2.60per 1000 gallons compared to $0.99 per gallon ($990.00 per 1000 gallons) in the supermarket.
- We deliver. City water is piped into your home; just turn on the tap.
- It’s healthy. Water is life, and our water meets or beats state analysis requirements.
Advantages of the City Sewer:
- It protects the environment. The City’s final wastewater quality is approximately 90% to 95% better than state permitted requirements.
- It’s cost-efficient. Customers do not have to contend with high maintenance costs associated with septic tank systems.
- It’s convenient. The City has an experienced staff on call 24 hours a day to serve its citizens.