City of Orange Natatorium
1405 W. Orange Avenue
If you wish to be placed on our mailing list, please give your name and address with any pool employee and you will receive a notice in the mail on our 2013 opening dates/times/rules/for the 2013 season. For information about the Natatorium call 409.886.4040.
June 3- August 9, 2013
6-8am: Adult Swim
8am-12pm: YMCA Swim Lessons
(For more information on swim lessons, Contact the YMCA @ 409-962-6644 www.portarthurymca.org)
2-3pm: (Tues/Thurs Community Day Camp)
3-6pm: Open Swim ($2 per person or membership purchase, 10&Under must be accompanied by an adult, lap lanes reserved for exercise only)
6:00: Pool Closed to Public
6:30pm-8:30pm: Swim Team (Contact Robert Perales: 409-656-077)
1-8pm: Open Swim ($2 per person or membership purchase, 12&Under must be accompanied by an adult, lap lanes reserved for exercise only)
-Pool Closed for the season August 9, 2013, with exception of YMCA swim lessons and Community Day Camp
(no Fall Adult Swim)
For more information, contact the Natatorium @ 409-886-4040, 1405 W Orange Street
*out of the city limit fees double per swimmer ($4 each/$40 single membership/$100 family)
Monthly Membership Fees
|Family/Resident (up to 5 people)||$50.00|
Resident per person (single day entry) $2.00 Non-resident $4.00
Boys must have lined swimsuits No cut-offs are permitted.
Girls may wear one or two-piece. Shirts are optional.
Pool Rules and Regulations
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Members and walk-ins are allowed in swimming area only when lifeguard is on duty.
- Running, excessive splashing, shoving, dunking, and object throwing are prohibited.
- Diving is allowed only in designated diving areas.
- No birthday parties or private pool rentals.
- No glass containers. No alcoholic beverages allowed.
- Profanity, improper behavior, intoxication, and vulgar remarks are prohibited.
- Do no talk to lifeguards while they are on duty.
- Emergency equipment is to be used by authorized personnel only.
- No gum chewing in pool.
- No pets allowed.
- Food and beverages allowed only in designated areas.
- Proper attire required. Men and boys must wear swimming trunk with liner. Women must have one- or two-piece swimming suits. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Members and guests must abide by lifeguard’s request.
- Complaints and comments should be addressed to the head cashier or assistant pool manager.
- Inner tubes and floats will not be allowed in the pool or the pool area as this presents safety problems for the lifeguards.
- Children under age 12 are not allowed in the locker rooms or in the building without a parent or guardian.
- No scuba equipment allowed in pool at any time.
- No children allowed in wading pool without a responsible person.
- Do no hang on ropes. They are for emergency use only.